1. Give people more than they expect and do it
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleepall you
4. When you say, "I love you", mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately.
You might get hurt but it's the only way to live
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile
"Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Call your mom.
16. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
18. Remember the three R's: Respect for self, Respect for others,
Responsibility for all your actions.
19. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to
21. Smile when picking up the hone. The caller will hear it in your
22. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their
conversational skills will be as important as any other.
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
26. Read more books and watch less TV.
27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think
you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
28. Trust in God but lock your car.
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important.
Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation.
Don't bring up the past.
31. Read between the lines.
32. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immotality.
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
36. Mind your own business.
37. Don't trust a man/woman who doesn't close his/her eyes when you
38. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you
That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of
41. Learn the rules then break some.
42. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for
each other is greater than your need for each other.
43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
44. Remember that your
character is your destiny.
45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.